The 3 reasons for having an employee recognition program are as follows In 2013, a poll conducted by Gallup found that 87 percent of workers surveyed in countries all over the world were disengaged with their jobs. Only the remaining 13 percent stated that they were satisfied with their jobs and felt […]
How to make your weekends work for YOU! The work week can be tiring and when the weekend finally hits many people are not sure what to do with their time. Some try and get even more work done while others completely check out until they step back in the office Monday morning. Studies have shown that humans need a break about every 5 to 7 days or else their productivity, focus, and creativity can suffer. A break does not have to mean laying around in your sweatpants for two days and sometimes working through the weekend is unavoidable, but here are a few ways that you can enjoy your two-day break while still being productive.
Why happy employees are more engaged and productive Happiness is essential to workplace productivity. Being happy in your everyday life makes it more easy to engage at work because you do not have other troubling things on your mind. However, being happy at work can make employees more productive overall. Employees are more […]
Employee Thank you’s go a long way