Who We Are
General Recruiting Firm, Executive Search and Temporary Staffing in Banking / Finance, MedTech, Retail, and Compliance
Adams Consulting Group, LLC/ACG Resources is a full service search and recruiting firm founded in 2002 by Len Adams. With over 30 years of experience at the time, Adams created what would become a two-generation family-operated firm. The ACG staff has a combined total of over 100 years of experience in search, recruiting and temporary staffing. Adams Consulting Group LLC/ACG Resources allows the flexibility and intimacy that a boutique firm can provide, but has the resources, the experience, and extensive reach of a large global search firm. ACG was founded on the principle that, “We work for you!”
Meet Our Team
The Search Process
We conduct each search in a professional and candid manner with both our clients and candidates. Working with the client’s HR professional and/or hiring manager as directed, we reach an understanding of the position and the requirements needed to fill the vacancy as we go about finding employees for your firm.
Our Method of Finding Employees for You
The first step in identifying qualified candidates is to conduct a thorough search of our proprietary database. In addition to our extensive network of connections within the industry, our researchers highlight those individuals who, based on their resumes, fit the profile, and also pinpoint professionals who are likely to identify appropriate “passive”candidates. Such candidates might not be actively seeking a move but, if approached with the “right” position, would be receptive to considering a new potential job listing.
We also make extensive use of our online capabilities by posting positions on the ACG website and on appropriate independent job boards. To ensure we reach as wide of an audience as possible, we also make use of targeted networking. This combination of “approaches” has proven to be the most successful for both organizations in filling positions.
With our extensive industry contacts, highly qualified professionals wishing to advance their careers often seek us out, but who, for a variety of reasons, are unable to actively seek other opportunities. Many of our clients have invited us to bring such “star” candidates to their attention, even when their profiles do not match the requirements of any current assignment.
One hallmark of our recruiting process is flexibility – a willingness to modify the procedures as required by the client. We recognize that as the process of interviewing candidates proceeds, the position requirements and/or profile of the appropriate candidate may change. As an extension of and partner to the client’s hiring process, we respond accordingly to such modifications.
What ACG Brings To the Search Process
The Fordyce Letter® enumerates key attributes of a professional recruiting organization. Basing itself on that list, ACG offers the following:
Expertise: ACG Resources is the industry leader in the employment marketplace. We strive to continually update our searching process with all new market trends.
Cast a wider net: A professional fisherman will always have a greater selection than a weekend angler. ACG is the marketplace day-in and day-out.
Cost: There’s a misconception among employers that the cost of a hire equals the cost of the ad or posting run to attract the person hired.
Reality: Contrary to what some believe, ACG does not try to fit square pegs into round holes.
Confidentiality: ACG ensures that all searches are completed in strict professional and private conditions.
Speed: ACG taps into the talent market much faster then having to start the process from scratch.
Post-Hire Downtime: Not only is speed an essential part of ACG’s job, the ability to locate a per-son who can immediately “hit the ground running” with a minimum of “ramp-up time” is also desirable.
Unbiased Third-Party Input: ACG’s primary function is not to fill a slot, but to provide the right candidate to solve a problem. We conduct each search in a professional and candid manner with both our clients and candidates. Working with the client’s HR professional and/or hiring manager.
Areas of Expertise
As a professional Search and Staffing firm, Adams Consulting Group LLC is able to provide assistance for any position that may arise. With our enormous proprietary database of professionals, from C-level candidates across and down the corporate organizational chart, concentrating in, but not limited to, financial and banking recruitment services, ACG is able to support any recruitment needs necessary. This includes: Executive Search, Direct Hire Recruitment, Interim Management, Temporary Staffing and Consulting Project Support.
We can also solve your Temporary staffing needs on a short-or-long-term basis. Whether you need to fill a position that is open due to vacation coverage, family medical leave, disability, increased volume, special projects or market uncertainty, all interim staff is fully screened and ACG maintains full and complete Fidelity, E&O, EPLI and Liability insurance on all ACG staff, temporary staff and consultants.
Accounting / Finance / Audit
Specializing in the recruitment of Chief Financial Officers, Controllers, Staff-to-Senior-level Accountants, Public Accounting Professionals, Regulatory Reporting Specialists, Tax and Audit Professionals, Financial Analysts, and other positions across a range of industries, from hedge funds, banks, to real estate firms and beyond.
Our financial services practice focuses on all aspects of Foreign and Commercial Banks, Broker Dealers, Investment Firms, Wealth Management and Private Banking, Savings Institutions, Credit Unions, and Non Depository Institutions. Areas of expertise include accounting, auditing, lending, credit, compliance, risk, Information Technology (IT), and administration. Positions include but not limited to the following: Operations, Compliance, Project Management, Risk Management, all Branch positions, front, middle and Back Office (letters of credit (l/c), Funds transfer, loans, treasury, capital markets, and cash management. In addition we have the capability to provide professionals in the areas of commercial lending, loan workout, mortgage underwriting and due diligence, and loan servicing.
Human Resources / General Administration
Recruiting qualified professionals in Benefits/Compensation, Employee Relations, Staffing/Recruiting, Training and Development, HR Generalist, and executive-level roles. In addition to supplying professionals in Human Resources, Facilities, Purchasing Managers, and General Affairs.
Specializing in placing Desktop Support, Help Desk, Web Development/Programming, Network Administration/Engineering, Business Analysis, and other IT professionals across a variety of industries.
Specializing in the placement of Attorneys, Paralegals, General Counsel, Legal Compliance and Administration, and Contracts Managers.
Specializing in Administration, Development, Finance, and IT executives, professionals, and volunteers.
Specializing in the placement of Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Receptionists, and Office Managers across all experience levels and industries.
- General Management
- Customer Service
- Risk & Security
- Product Management
- Quality Assurance
FMA Global Search
Future Manager USA
ACG Resources, a global search firm, is now an exclusive partner with the Future Manager Alliance. As one of the most innovative recruiting firms throughout the United States, ACG Resources is always looking for ways to improve our recruiting practices and service capabilities. Towards this end, we are pleased to announce our partnership with the Future Manager Alliance.
What is FMA?
Future Manager Alliance (FMA) is a global entity, consisting of select Executive Search and Recruitment firms from all over the world. As the US partner, we have the ability to provide Bilateral and multilateral retained search services, expanding to over five continents globally.
How we can help you
As the exclusive partner in the United States, ACG can provide retained recruiting services to those foreign companies seeking to operate in the US, as well as the US or International companies seeking to expand to other countries. Our GLOBAL Network is currently in more than 28 countries, soon to be 50!
Here’s how we can help:
- We can facilitate any level search, across the organizational chart, from C-level to Sales to Administrative positions and everything in between.
- We specialize in providing in-depth consulting services to international companies seeking to establish or expand in the US market.
- We can provide solutions for international development by connecting your business with our recruiting partners spanning five different continents and 20 + countries world-wide.
Our worldwide presence enables us to find candidates across the globe
We offer a global service with local expertise, we can be your contact point for the United States from your HQ anywhere in the world, as well as a partner for the local HR department.
To learn more about our services and discuss opportunities for your company, do not hesitate to contact us.
Len Adams 646-442-2271 email@example.com
Greg Eidlen 646-442-5723 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Eidlen 646-442-5459 email@example.com
Proud Member of the Future Manager Alliance – Affiliated offices around the Globe
Argentina – Brazil – Chile – China – Czech Republic – France – Germany – Greece – India – Iran – Ireland – Italy – Japan – Jordan – Lebanon – Mexico – Netherlands – Northern Ireland – Paraguay – Poland – Portugal – Saudi Arabia – South Africa – Spain – Switzerland – Turkey – Ukraine – United Arab Emirates – United Kingdom – Uruguay – USA
Here is a brief list of positions we have filled:
Financial Services Staffing
- President/CEO-Bank, Community Bank
- CFO, Foreign Broker Dealer (startup)
- Sr. VP/Controller, Major Foreign Bank
- CLO/Chief Lending Officer, Community Bank
- Manager, Funds Transfer, Foreign Bank
- Chief Auditor, Foreign Bank
- International Private Banking Officer, Major NY Bank
- FX Trader, Major Foreign Bank
- Supervisor, Treasury/Back Office, Foreign Bank
- Senior Auditor, Foreign Bank
- CIO Manager, Foreign Bank
- Chief Compliance Officer, Foreign Bank
- L/C Trade Finance Operations, Foreign Bank
- Loan Workout Officer, Commercial Bank
- Branch Manager, NY Commercial Bank
- Sr. Risk Manager, Foreign Bank (Start Up)
- VP Controller, New Foreign Bank
- VP Operations Manager, New Foreign Bank
- VP Retail Operations Manager, Community Bank
- Sr. Regulatory Accountant, Foreign Bank
- Sr. Accountant (Chinese Bi Lingual), Foreign Bank
- Manager, Compliance, International Investment Firm
- FX Advisor, Foreign Bank
- Chief Information Officer, Domestic Bank
- VP/ Treasurer Startup, Foreign Bank
- Corp Trust Administrator, Major Foreign Bank
- VP Securities Operations
- VP Credit, Domestic Bank
- Funds Transfer Investigator, Foreign Bank
- Fraud Liaison, Major Commercial Bank
Temporary Staffing/ Project Support/ Interim Management
- Treasury Operations Specialist (Temp)
- Consumer Compliance Consultant
- Administrative Assistant -Broker Dealer
- Bankruptcy SME
- Systems Consultant, Bank Software Consulting Firm
- Operations Officer (Middle Office) Foreign Bank
- HR Generalist (Foreign Bank)
- L/C Specialist
- Java Developer
- AML/KYC Analyst-Look Back Project
- Fraud Investigator for Commercial Bank
- Interim Chief Credit Officer/CCO (Community Bank)
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant, Foreign Bank
- Letters of Credit (L/C), Foreign Bank
- Interim Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Foreign Bank
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Analyst, Commercial Bank
- Regulation Consultant
- President/CEO-Luxury Consumer Products Company
- Sr. Marketing Office, Disaster Recovery Firm
- Sales Team Manager, Seafood Company
- Sales Manager, Disaster Recover Firm
- Office Manager, Architectural Firm
- VP Real Estate Loan Administrator, R/E Finance Firm
- HR Director (Construction Company)
- Office Manager, Public Relations Firm
- Intake Coordinator, Government Economic Development
- Medical Secretary, Major Hospital
- Intake Coordinator, Major Hospital
- Lock Box Processing Specialist, Imaging Firm
- Customer Service Specialist, Software Firm
- Bookkeeper, Furniture Company
- Software Implementation Consultant, Software Firm
- Senior Business Analyst (Consulting), Software Firm
- Skills Inventory Assessment and Test Development, Major Trade Services Organization
- Full Charge Bookkeeper, Engineering Firm
- Controller, Restaurant Chain
- Bookkeeper, Major Franchise Chain
- Business Analyst-Payments, Software Company