To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14491
Salary: $100000 – $150000
VP CRE Relationship Manager bilingual Chinese – Seattle
located onsite with a foreign bank
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university.
More than five years of related experience of Commercial real estate loan in Seattle market, (would consider Jr. CRE marketing or loan underwriter experience).
Bilingual Chinese ability
1. Strong abilities of communication and relationship management of clients.
2. Knowledge of finance/accounting to evaluate tax returns, financial statement, projections and cash flows.
3. Thorough understanding of appraisal reports, environmental reports, construction contacts and mechanics’ liens.
4. Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
5. Teamwork – Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
6. Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Analyzes market and competition
Base salary $100K-150K, based on experience