Job Ref: 11833
(located in Manhattan)
Responsible for the end to end KYC program
and oversee mulitple areas including KYC onboarding and EDD.
1. 15+ years of working experience, with at least 10 years in a managerial KYC role,
overseeing KYC processes in institutions with commercial banking products.
2. A strong understanding of BSA/ AML/ OFAC/ CTR processes and activities common to a large bank
3. Comprehensive knowledge of U.S. banking regulations and compliance practices with strong emphasis on all aspects of BSA/AML/ OFAC, correspondent banking and trade finance.
4. Subject matter expert who have the vision about BSA/AML programs, and can roll up their sleeves, pitch in and execute
5. Experience in large banks or US branches of foreign banks
6. Experience in organizations where regulation scrutiny is high
7. Familiarity with Heightened Standards, or other regulatory requirements
8. Can work with business units to design and implement the processes
9. Leadership skills, decision-making capability, communication skills, and ability to
negotiate effectively using diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult issues while
maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
10. Bachelor degree or above