Job Ref: 12793
Our client is seeking a candidate that can help grow their sales and their sales team. This position reports to the CEO. This is an exciting opportunity within Industrial Sales to be part of an organization that is selling a great product and service. In order to be successful, the VP of Design and Sales is responsible for directing and performing the architectural design and sales manager functions including business development, sales, and customized design of the firm’s products and services based upon clients’ unique needs. Experience working with property developers, engineers, architects, and other contacts within new construction is a plus.
Our client will train the successful candidate on their product and service. The company’s projects are primarily in the Northeast, but handles all North American inquiries and sales. Candidate must be able to handle multiple design projects per week to a level of schematic concept drawings. In charge of building out a Sales Team for strategic states on the West Coast.
- Provide high quality and highly technical design and support for new projects, employing a superior degree of customer service.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented with excellent follow up skills.
- Technical and mechanical expertise with CAD or SolidWorks a must.
- Must be able to adapt multiple building code requirements and speak with clients and other architectural design professionals to coordinate concept and preliminary design drawings utilizing the clients’ drawings and company’s system.
- Ability tp exercise independent judgment on various job related problems and issues as they arise including the identification and resolution of hardware and software technical questions which arise.
- Must be familiar with using WebEx based sales tools, comfortable speaking with large groups, presenting to various municipalities and getting approvals of the system through local building officials.
Education Required: Certified in CAD or SolidWorks, BS Architectural or similar degree, or relevant work experience.