https://www.acgresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/ACG-ResourcesLogo.jpg 104 243 https://www.acgresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/ACG-ResourcesLogo.jpg 2019-08-20 13:57:112019-08-20 13:57:11Technical Data Warehouse Analytics
Job Ref: 12843
Technical Data Warehouse Analytics
- He/She will interface with Data Office, data architecture, HO to create technical requirements and create detail functional requirements.
- Had data warehouse experience
- Requirement of strong SQL/PLSQL/Python Web/Data Warehouse/Spotfire knowledge – ability understand the business requirements and turn business language to technical language and work with the developer to write and read complex queries.
- The regulatory exposure for Data revolves around DFS-504, RDA (BCBS239), KRI, Risk reporting and dashboard.
- He/She will be responsible for supporting data warehouse, including updating technical documents, mega data, ETL logic and perform downstream impact assessment, etc.
- Create reports and data analysis and integration, as well as innovating solutions to challenges in the BSA/AML/KYC, risk reporting space.
Actimize ETL/Data SME
- Technical Actimize data SME with experience interpreting Actimize data requirements to data mart/source system mapping and ETL development.
- Experience with Actimize modules: SAM, ActOne and SAR. Ideally v9, v6 and v3 respectively.
- Preferred experience with Actimize Wholesale banking monitoring suite.
- Extra: Hands on experience configuring core modules of Actimize (E.g. SAM, ActOne, RCM and WLF)
- 5+ years
- Must be Strong R, Python, VBA, SQL coding experience, Strong SQL, Python/Python Web or C#/WPF, VBA coding experience
- Financial Institution experience
- Computer Science / Financial Engineer / Mathematical background prefer
- Prior consulting firm/IT company experience prefered