Job Ref: 12805
Senior Agency Loan Administrator
Employee will perform administrative tasks to support the operational requirements of commercial loan and letter of credit activities for an assigned portfolio that focuses on transactions where our client is the Agent Bank. This includes ensuring the timely disbursement of funds and processing transactions through loan systems (ACBS) for accurate accounting.
EXPERIENCE w ACBS is preferred
• Act as point of contact for clients and participants for the assigned portfolio.
• Maintain and establish credit authorizations, fee accrual schedules and loan templates consistent with closing request and credit agreements submitted by the Middle office.
• In ACBS, ensure loan related transactions are properly entered in ACBS as well as transactions to account for risk participations for Standby Letters of Credit.
• Maintain client standard payment instructions in ACBS for authorizations in their respective portfolio.
• Enter upfront/amendment fee information in CLIX system, consistent with closing request and agent notifications.
• Review maturity report to identify transactions maturing within five business days, and initiate appropriate rollover pay-down operation.
• Liaise with offshore team for the hand-off of new transactions to be managed offshore, and to respond to questions raised by this team
• Liaise with Treasury desks for funding of commercial loans.
• Maintain up to date operations file with supporting documentation.
• Clear open items and daily exceptions in conjunction with FTO supervisors. Follow-up late payments, missing interest and/or fees with clients or agent banks, as required.
• Ensure client and participant notices/confirmations are completed and forwarded in a timely manner to clients within their portfolio as needed.
• Liaise with the Commercial Groups in preparing Funding Memos for assignments and ensure this information is correctly entered into ACBS.