Job Ref: 12862
Compliance Analyst Bilingual Chinese
(located in Manhattan)
Assist the BSA Officer in coordinating BSA/AML Compliance activities in accordance with the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, U.S. PATRIOT Act and Identity Theft Program.
Will also assist with, and participate in, other U.S. Branch compliance activities, including those coordinated on behalf of Branch Loan and/or Deposit (Operations’) Compliance Officers, including participation in Loan and/or Deposit (Operations’) Compliance Committee Meetings.
· Assist the BSA Officer with review and analysis of all Actimize generated alerts for suspicious activity, and in monitoring the Watch List.
· Assist the BSA Officer with review of the quarterly product area Account Activity Reviews and the quarterly Quality Compliance Review.
· Assist the BSA Officer with the annual revision of the BSA/AML Program Manual and the OFAC/PEP Manual.
· Assist BSA Officer with annual BSA/AML/OFAC/PATRIOT Act/Identity Theft training; and all other related BSA/AML training.
· Assist BSA Officer with OFAC glued name testing, customer on-boarding, annual BSA/AML Risk Assessment, and BSA Compliance Committee coordination.
· Execute daily OFAC and PEP check requests from the various departments.
· Execute daily Head Office HKMA inquiries regarding individuals involved in investigations.
· Complete FinCEN bi-weekly check.
· Performs other tasks (both compliance and/or non-compliance) related as may be assigned from time to time.
· Serve as Secretary of the Compliance and AML Sanctions Committee
· Assist with on-boarding of new AML, OFAC and Compliance systems as needed .
· Assists the BSA Officer with SAR filing.
· Back-up the Officer in-charge of the AML monitoring function as needed.
Must have 2- 4yrs of compliance experience at a banking environment. Bi-lingual Chinese
CAMS preferred, but not required.