Job Ref: 12872
We are currently seeking 2 Class Action Analysts for our client. Ideal candidate will come from a proxy provider, law firm, or legal service provider of class action services.
Our client offers services to help maximise shareholder returns. This involves the reclamation of withholding tax on cross-border securities and recovery of compensation for the financial loss from owning shares in a company where there has been mismanagement or unlawful behaviour.
- Submit claims for securities class action cases that have been identified by our research team.
- Monitor daily class action case specific deadlines such as claim filing dates to ensure we are timely filing claims.
- Work with claims administrators to help resolve any deficiencies in the data submitted.
- Work with clients prior to and during the claims filing process to answer client questions related to cases and upcoming claims.
- Create client specific monthly reports of claims filing activity, upcoming claims, and disbursement information.
- Work with clients and custodian banks to procure the necessary documentation to successfully complete filings and resolve deficiencies.
- Build and cultivate relationships with claims administrators and clients to help the company deliver superior service for our clients.
- Assist in developing and improving processes for claims filing and recognized loss calculations.
- Cross trained on additional line of businesses such as withholding tax reclamations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Finance Background with an emphasis on securities processing and settlements
- Knowledge of Stocks, Bonds, FX, Derivative and Options a strong plus
- Legal background a plus
- Exempt Employee
- NYC Office
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package