Job Ref: 12868
The job holder performs a variety of integral and Self- directed responsibilities within the Operations Department, focused primarily on ACH, Wires, and Cash Management e-banking. This position requires customer contact, exceptional customer service skills required.
As a member of the Operations team, the incumbent will work directly with Retail, C&I and CRE Lending, Card Services, and other Operations Department staff to support the various services, maintain compliance, and retain and cultivate relationships with Bank customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Process incoming / outgoing wire transfers including foreign wires
- Performing wire verification for outgoing wires (i.e.: call backs)
- Verifying the existence of a facsimile agreement when needed
- Performing verification of account titles and account numbers to wire beneficiary
- Blocking foreign wires on accounts that are ineligible to receive foreign wires
- Onboard new clients and perform maintenance to support ACH Origination systems.
- ACH review and exception resolution
- Conduct ACH GL proof and verification.
- Working knowledge and understanding of federal/state laws regarding bank operations including NACHA
- Resident Banking-Health Care System. Import the daily informational file, completing new enrollments, supporting the maintenance process for rejected or erroneous entries as necessary. Return ACH entries as instructed by the Health Care Administrators due to death of participant or ineligible benefits.
- Send ACH rejects via secure mail; place ACH holds on accounts when necessary
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Act as primary contact for both Business Internet Banking (BIB) as well as the Business Online Banking and Retail Internet Banking (RIB) clients. Provide training and enrollment support in addition to acting as the primary contact for both BIB and RIB clients.
- Onboard new clients and perform maintenance to support Business and Retail Online Banking systems.
- Assist clients for both RIB and BIB in trouble shooting and assisting client inquiries regarding research, system capabilities, password resets, adding accounts to the Bill Pay function in addition to providing training on the system when necessary.
- Provide Remote Deposit Capture installation and ongoing support to clients (remotely or onsite) and provide reporting and monitoring of accounts using Remote Deposit Capture.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
- At least 5 years banking experience, particularly in Wire transfer processing as well as ACH, lockbox, Positive Pay, etc.) and related products/procedures experience and knowledge.
- Prefer bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the field of banking or finance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of federal/state laws regarding bank operations
- Ability to operate banking software and other general office equipment.
- Able to work with minimal direction, demonstrate proactive problem-solving ability, deal with time pressures and changing priorities.
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.