Job Ref: 12790
Develop and manage daily operations including trade execution, performance measurement, and portfolio risk analysis. Support business planning, product development and client communications in seeking new mandates.
- Assess, develop and implement internal guidelines and standards regarding the processing and settlement of trades, performance measurement and portfolio maintenance.
- Execute trades within guidelines with focus on economic and efficient trade execution in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Formulate investment strategies, plan investment activities, and report investment performance and status to senior management.
- Monitor investment performance by conducting credit analysis of the funds.
- Inspect financial records, compile and analyze data, prepare detailed reports for Head Office in Tokyo, and propose solutions to related issues.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- ? At least 3-5 years of experience in financial services, with emphasis on bond market analysis, fixed income trading and fund management.
- At least 2-3 years of portfolio administration experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong command of MS Office software and advanced Excel; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Detail oriented, analytical, highly organized team player with strong communication skills able to quickly identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Fluency in Japanese desired
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a real-time environment with strong risk management and compliance awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with business units and other operational groups; a flexible team player able to adapt to change.