Job Ref: 14677
Salary: $200000 – $250000
SVP Chief Lending Officer Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus ONSITE
Location: Miami, Fl
- Manages the functions Lending and the CRA Compliance ensuring that the day-to-day operations are functioning and following the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the policies and procedures and business strategy of the Bank in order to support and enhance the financial position of the Bank.
- Responsible for accomplishing the objectives of the Bank by attracting new business and expanding relationships.
- Designs, develops and implements programs to attract customers.
- Leads and directs the organization’s overall lending operations, policies, and loan portfolio management.
- Defines the vision of short and long-term loan production, growth and service objectives.
- Develops strategies, tactics and performance goals required to achieve targeted financial results.
- Creates relationships with key stakeholders, regulators, examiners, and other external partners.
- Establishes policies and procedures that comply with state and federal regulations. Supervises the work and loan portfolios of staff members.
- Manage a bank’s loan portfolio, ensure long term profit growth, and minimize risk.
- Responsible for supervising the administration and activities of the Lending area.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the business division, by establishing new and/or enhanced products and services, networking opportunities, etc.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures in order to streamline operations and reduce cost while increasing the services to our customers.
- Manages and directs the development and implementation of the policies and procedures of the departments under his supervision.
- Analyzes and monitors the domestic and international markets in order to ensure, forecast and develop future business development strategies for the Bank.
- Monitors performance objectives for the department under the supervision.
- Responsible for the periodic financial reporting of the areas under supervision including preparing budgets, business development progress, cost analysis, financial analysis to the Board of Directors and management.
- Ensures that the audit integrity of the department is maintained by adhering to the policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Maintains informed of new legislations and regulations that may affect the Bank.
- Manages, develops, coaches, and leads their staff creating a teamwork work group.
- Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
- Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
- Develop and enforce a bank’s procedures for granting loans such as mortgages.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Extensive background in finance, economics, and treasury.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage a diverse group of individuals, coach, and develop staff.
- Display good leadership skills and ability to motivate their team.
Depending on experience & skill
($200,000 – $250,000)