Job Ref: 14640
Salary: $100000 – $190000
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for building, managing and growing a portfolio of banking customers who require financial services and products to meet their diverse needs
- Relationship Manager will be accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- The relationship manager will for building, managing and growing the portfolio of customers
- The Relationship Manager must possess the ability to seek out and forge relationships with decision makers within a prospective company
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating the effective delivery of products and services to such prospects when they become bank customers.
- Develop business linkages between existing and potential US/North American based corporates with business interests in MENA
- Leverage relationships to support Head Office and subsidiaries in MENA Region
- Build relationships consistent with market penetration targets
- 5–10+ years commercial lending, sales/business development, relationship management and/or credit analysis experience in a commercial, middle- market or corporate banking environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notices required
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain productive associations with organizations operating in diverse economic sectors.
- Must possess strong understanding of the concepts behind business development, sales methods and marketing
- Must have the ability to create meet-up events, and have the ability to put together company symposiums, presentations as well as participate in high-level meetings.
- Proven track record developing new corporate accounts or managing financial institution, government, large commercial, non-governmental and other sectoral relationships for a financial institution is an added advantage.
- Experience in other corporate or business consulting organizations is acceptable
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized/accredited college or university. A degree in business administration, management, or economics is preferred, however not required.
- Candidates with degrees in the sciences, and other fields of study requiring mathematics, statistics or other quantitative/technical electives are acceptable.
- Master's degree in business administration or management is advantageous, but not required.
- Must also possess a strong knowledge or the ability to quickly grasp key concepts of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other key banking regulations that pertain to managing banking relationships.
- An understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements as it applies to banking relationships is essential.
- Professional qualifications relevant to banking/finance or are proficient in credit analysis, banking operations etc. desired.
- Business writing skills, intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft suite is required.
- Intermediate research skills required
Depending on experience and skill
For more jobs like this