Job Ref: 14632
Salary: $70000 – $80000
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Location: Mountain Lakes, NJ
A family owned and operated broker is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. Candidate will be responsible for advising clients and managing complex commercial lines accounts. This role offers the perfect opportunity for a technical professional with real world experience in the insurance industry to grow their career in a fast paced, commercially oriented environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prequalify insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier and wholesaler appetites and make recommendations to during the marketing process.
- Design insurance programs and recommend coverages to clients based on risk characteristics.
- Submit complete and accurate insurance applications and related submission documentation to carriers.
- Assist in sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on new and renewal business.
- Explain coverage and exclusions to clients and document explanations in agency management system.
- Review existing accounts/policies at least annually to round out accounts and address any changes in exposure.
- Evaluate processes and procedures and recommend ways to gain efficiency and better serve our clients.
- 2+ years of insurance industry and account executive experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid NJ P&C License.
- Experience using Applied Epic
- Work experience in one of the following firms is helpful: Acentria, Arthur J. Gallagher, HUB, Insurance Offices of America, Alliant, Morris & Reynolds, World Insurance
Depending on experience & skill
($70,000 – $80,000)