Job Ref: 14614
Salary: $175000 – $200000
Vice President – Treasury (BILINGUAL MANDARIN HIGHLY PREFERRED)
Investment professional with a thorough understanding of the full life cycle of the issuance process from origination to settlement and asset and liability management to assist the Head of Treasury in the day to day running of the desk.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Execute and assist Treasury staff in confirming and executing market transactions under guidance and direction of Treasurer.
- Actively support all facets of Treasury dealing room.
- Maintain critical data files and prepare for internal/external reviews.
- Assist Treasury staff with conceptualizing and building computer models and creating reports to promote efficiency and ensure accuracy.
- Work in cooperation with the Head of Treasury on investor marketing activities.
- Extensive knowledge of the Know Your Customer process.
- Prepare Treasury reporting (i.e. weekly marketing report, ALCO and monthly report for head office).
- Prepare trade blotter, holdings report and maturity reports for daily trade activity.
- 15+ years working with various financial institutions in money market sales and trading.
- Understands the full life cycle of the issuance process for short term securities.
- Ability to trade proprietary funds.
- Proficient in Bloomberg.
- Licenses and Certifications: Series 7, Series 63.
- BILINGUAL MANDARIN HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Depending on experience and skill
($175,000 – $200,000)