To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14568
Salary: $80000 – $100000
Job Title: NET Software Engineer/Development (Onsite)
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Must be authorized to work in the US- Sponsorship not available
As part of development team, the individual will be involved in the full application development life cycle. Will collaborate with product managers, project managers and quality assurance engineers, to create software solutions that meet the needs of client and users. Work on projects managing deadlines and project timelines. Troubleshoot and debug issues and recommend solutions. Provide technical support to users of software application and continuously improve the software application to enhance user experience and optimize performance. Overall will be responsible for creating high-quality software applications that meet user needs and deliver business value.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of relevant development experience.
- Experience in developing applications using .NET Framework, including its core libraries and features.
- Experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core.
- Development experience using Visual Studio, ASP.Net, .Net Framework, Typescript, NuGet Packages, jQuery, jSON.
- Proficient in front-end tools and technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs as well as integrating with external services and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, with experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Write efficient and clean code.
- Experience with version control tools like Git, TFS, VSTS…etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn and keep up with the latest trends and best practices in development.
- Familiarity with .NET Core
- Exposure to Angular
Depending experience & skill
($80,000 – $100,000)