To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14564
Salary: $80000 – $130000
IT Project Manager (Bank Experience Preferred)
- Leverage your expertise in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and bring project management best practices to deliver the best results and help evolve our PMO maturity.
- Manage complex strategic initiatives and collaborate with cross- functional teams to deliver on strategic goals designed to transform our operations, and enhance end to end customer journey.
- Help remove impediments and foster a collaborative environment for high-performing teams with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Leverage your expertise in change management to help the team embrace and adapt change in a dynamic, fast paced, and growth oriented environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to deliver projects in the most efficient and effective way with a smooth transition to Operations Team & product owners.
- Proactive stakeholder engagement in setting project direction and taking the initiative to resolve project related issues while demonstrating diplomacy and tact.
- Skilled at creating and delivering executive level communications & presentations.
- Develop Project management framework and relevant documentation.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Project Manager Must Have Skills:
- An undergraduate degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or other demonstrated relevant degree; or a college diploma with a specialization in project management.
- A certification in project management (ex. PMP®, PRINCE2™, SCRUM master), or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and responsibility for all aspects of project management including but not limited to the creation and management of project deliverables such as the stakeholder analysis, project charter/PID, schedule, budget, risk plan, quality plan, and status reports.
- Experience in information technology and banking related projects.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management (ex. Prosci).
- Proficient with project management software (ex. MS-Project).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office productivity tools (ex. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with diagramming software (ex. MS Visio).
- Understanding of Agile; experience with Agile tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Experience delivering ITSM and lean processes or operational technology support to banking industry.
Depending on experience & skill
($80,000 – $130,000)
For more jobs like this