To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14543
Salary: $130000 – $160000
AVP Economist Hybrid
located onsite in Manhattan
Currently, the office is on a hybrid schedule requiring at least three days in the office per week. Exempt, base salary $130-160k + eligibility for discretionary bonus based on qualitative and quantitative performance measures.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent concentration; MBA and/or CFA designation preferred.
• At least 3-5 years in macroeconomics and/or financial markets related experience such as economist, strategist, portfolio manager, analyst or related position with an understanding of the wider financial
environment; multi-national corporation experience preferred.
• Strong command of MS Office software and advanced Excel; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
• Outstanding analytical, financial modeling, written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of US economic policy, strong curiosity about economics and financial markets.
• Research and analyze financial market and economic issues with extensive focus in US.
• Interpret and forecast market trends, economic data and central bank monetary policy decisions.
• Provide timely and comprehensive reports/ad hoc commentaries to both internal and external audience.
• Liaise with industry sources to capture the forefront market trend and improve macro and market forecasts.
• Develop economic models through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.