Job Ref: 14508
Salary: $0 – $
AML Transaction Monitoring (Mantas) Consultant Temp bilingual Chinese
located onsite in Manhattan
– Bachelor’s degree is required;
– 1/3 years of transaction monitoring experience (prefer experience with correspondent banking/intermediary wires) including alert review, case investigation, knowledge of BSA and AML background (Red Flags/Typologies);
– Mantas experience is preferred;
– CAMS is preferred.
– Perform due diligence on alerts generated from Transaction Monitoring Systems(Mantas), timely identify risks, and escalate potential unusual activity for further investigation and potential action (filling of SAR);
– Maintain all supporting documents to substantiate ultimate conclusion/decision;
– Assist in other ad-hoc project to facilitate team needs such as new-hire training, Mantas Implementation (UAT and or ATL/BTL) etc.