Job Ref: 14506
Salary: $110000 – $110000
Seeking a Associate Loan Administrator for our client in New York. This position is responsible for the administration of all loan and LC transactions for various departments (Corporate, Real Estate, Public Finance, Project Finance and Mexico SOFOM) with focus and expertise in Real Estate Loans.
Salary range up to $110K depending on Experience and skill sets
- Maintain daily activity of facilities and loans, for all lending areas, which include the reconciliation of Syndication, Participation and Bi-lateral Direct loans, rollovers, pay downs, conversions, break funding, interest payments, quarterly fees and breakage fee
- Create and maintain customer files in a neat, orderly and easily accessible manner
- Create payment orders for outgoing funds.
- Assist with verifying and authorizing lending transaction in Midas
- Create notices to customers for new loans, rollovers, draw downs, etc.
- Maintain Trade Finance activities, i.e., Process Letters of Credit issued by New York and Head Office.
- Process Standby Letter of Credit Confirmations received from Head Office
- Prepare and input manual repayments/repayment schedule
- Monitor and follow up on lending fees insuring timely receipt for all customers and all currencies
- Ensure funds received timely for all customers and all currencies.
- Reconcile open items on Cash Position and differences between accrued, billed and paid amounts.
- Process Swing line facilities and related loan activity for Head Office and branches
- Review Reports for Input Accuracy
For more jobs like this