To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14505
Salary: $0 – $
Human Resources Consultant Temp bilingual Mandarin
located onsite in Manhattan
– Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field;
– 1-2 years’ experience in human resources or related field;
– Bilingual skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, Microsoft Office skills;
– Bilingual languages in Chinese/Mandarin is required.
– Assist the Benefit team with processing benefits enrollment, termination, changes and prepare benefits orientation package;
– Provide benefits orientation and education in bilingual languages for expatriate and local employees;
– Perform weekly audits of vendor file feeds and works closely with Payroll Team to process accurate semi-monthly payroll and benefit deduction reconciliation;
– Ensure accurate data entry including HR/Payroll/Benefits retroactive calculation and adjustments;
– Perform various payroll accounts reconciliations and resolve payroll discrepancies with internal and external stakeholders;
– Participate in special projects and/or other duties as assigned;
– Due to the heavy workload and staff shortages, the consultant will be working with the Benefits and Compensation team and report to Assistant Vice President of the Human Resources Department.