Job Ref: 14487
Salary: $150000 – $165000
One of our Foreign Bank clients seeking a VP Cash Management Officer due to an internal promotion. This is a great opportunity with a Smaller European Bank that has a Benefits package including Family coverage that is funded 100% by the client. This a Hybrid role 2 days office 3 days remote.
Base salary USD150-165K plus Bonus DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SETS
The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations and to identify, analyze sell and support cash management services and products to prospective customers. The Cash Management officer works with relationship managers to attain deposit goals and service fees revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Requires 5-8 years experience in field.
- Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems.
- Customer due diligence/KYC/KYT a plus.
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint