Job Ref: 14461
Salary: $120000 – $180000
Develop and grow a Corporate and Financial Institutions (FI) banking business with Balance Sheet and P&L responsibility. Contribute to divisional strategy through aligning activities within division strategy and business plans.
- Align and comply with the Group’s Corporate Governance and Professional Ethics standards at all times.
- Ensure all divisional activities comply with instituted corporate governance, along with the regulatory & legal frameworks.
Business Development Expectations:
- Cultivate, develop and manage relationships with global financial institutions with the emphasis on FIs.
- Assess opportunities and potential business (globally and locally) through research, referrals and networking both locally and in country.
- Transaction Origination.
- Relationship Management.
- Manage AML and KYC for all financial institutions.
- Carry out country and counter party limits reviews and recommend to the appropriate approving authorities and revision to existing limits based on periodic review, if required.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Sales and business development skills.
- Possess Credit analysis and risk management skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of Trade Finance Products.
- Operating Knowledge of Correspondent Banking and wire clearing.
- Possess AML/KYC knowledge and familiarity especially as relates to Financial Institutions and Transaction banking.
- Identify, manage, mitigate and report for accrued or potential risks in divisional activities.
- The job requires business development trips to other Countries Banks.
- Ability to travel for short/extended periods of time with or without advance notice.
- In-depth understanding of products and services.
- Knowledge of the international banking sector.
- Knowledge of banking theory and practice.
- Minimum 5 years banking sector experience with a minimum of 3 years of Financial Institutions banking / Correspondent banking / transaction banking experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management and Economics is preferred; degrees in Science or Math will be considered.
- Must be numerate, and possess strong analytical skills, especially in finance, statistics, and accounting. Must understand economic concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business software.
- Flexibility with work hours, including ability to work on holidays and weekends is a must.
Depending on experience and skill
($120,000 – $180,000)