Job Ref: 14448
Salary: $150000 – $150000
NYC MT Branch of foreign bank seeking Credit Analyst to assist with credit responsibilities and administrative responsibilities to help with the Credit team
- Liaise with Account Managers and prepare new limit documents for US and Nordic/UK corporates including the credit analyses and recommend a credit rating.
- Liaise with the credit department and discuss the credit analyses, making changes as recommended.
- Assist with the preparation of full limit documentation for Asset Managers.
- On quarterly basis, perform a rating follow up for US corporates to be presented to Account Managers and Head of Credit.
- For US and Nordic/UK corporates, and in cooperation with account managers, assist in the preparation of the credit paper and assignment package to be presented to the local credit committee.
- Assist account managers for an initial rating suggestion for US prospects.
- Maintain New York Credit Committee Agenda, Minutes and Follow-ups, distribute Credit Committee papers, update systems upon approvals by Credit Committees in NY and HO, maintain files and record keeping of approved limits.
- Administrative tasks such as providing support to the CM group & Senior Account officers regarding review of documentation, Corporate Credit Card program and day-to-day Cash Management activity. Liaise with US lawyers concerning any potential changes in documentation.
- Up to five years of relevant experience
- Strong credit skills and a thorough knowledge of credit procedures.
- Strong interest in capital markets.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and organized
Dependent upon experience and skill
($150,000 – $150,000)