Job Ref: 14445
Salary: $80000 – $100000
New Help Desk role open with a reputable foreign bank in New York City! The IT Helpdesk will support end users by resolving, validating, and documenting
processes necessary to maintain a stable IT infrastructure. The Helpdesk officer
would play a key role in supporting & troubleshooting Windows and AIX/Linux
operating systems, supporting MS Office 365, and ensuring the network infrastructure is reliably supported. This individual is responsible for documenting
the processes necessary to maintain a stable environment and understanding the
technology used to support the execution of these business processes.
- Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Microsoft Office 365, Quickbooks, and SAGE.
- Network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling, and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Interacting with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Identifying root causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
- Desktop and helpdesk support efforts, ensuring all desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved promptly with limited disruptions.
- Build internal wikis with technical documentation and IT manuals.
- Maintain IT inventory.
- 1+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery.
- 2+ years or experience with networking concepts OSI Model.
- 2+ years of experience of troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment.
- 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Proficient in and knowledgeable of virtualization, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Windows, Office 365, SharePoint administration and UNIX.
Dependent upon experience and skill
($80,000 – $100,000)