Job Ref: 14433
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
Client Service Associate (banking exp. required)
Salary-$60-80k, dependent on experience and skills
Exciting opportunity located onsite in Bergen County, New Jersey, with a growing bank. Position will initially support Real Estate and related activities. Support to other industries may include CRE, and Healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Strong PC skills – MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of FIS banking systems preferred and ability to quickly learn all the Bank’s systems
- Knowledge of basic KYC processes and diligence, corporate structures / company organization charts and account opening documents
- Related educational/business experience. Banking experience recommended (or other service-oriented experience)
- Provide exceptional customer service catering to the unique needs of commercial bank clients, offering custom tailored solutions and ensuring positive outcome with every customer interaction.
- Navigate the bank units on behalf of the client to minimize touch points and maximize responsiveness and customer experience.
- Support a fast and smooth account on boarding process from customizing account opening documents, compliance review and ongoing account maintenance.
- Effectively interact with internal stakeholders in the Bank for matters related to account activity, investment opportunities, compliance and all other customer relations matters.
- Provide administrative support to CSA Manager and complete special projects, as assigned, in a timely and professional manner.