Job Ref: 14431
Transaction Monitoring(BSA/AML) Consultant Temp
Located onsite in Manhattan
– Bachelor Degree is required.
– 3-5 years of relevant experience.
– 1-3 year transaction monitoring experience (prefer experience with correspondent banking/intermediary wires) including alert review, case investigation.
– CAMS Preferred.
– Knowledge of BSA and AML background.
– Mantas experience is preferred.
Responsible for conducting random sample quality assurance testing for BSA/AML Compliance teams.
– Transaction Monitoring alert reviews/Case investigations
– SARs and KYC cases utilizing a defined risk based approach
– Structured testing framework