Job Ref: 14423
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Office Services (Full-Time)
Dependent on experience and skill
WORK ON STATEN ISLAND! Great opportunity eliminate the Bus or Ferry commute! Nice congenial office on North Shore
Our client has a Bookkeeper/ Office Services role open in Staten Island, New York. Help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company and conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to the owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Scheduling truck maintenance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Staten Island, NY 10302: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)