Job Ref: 14422
Treasury Back Office Wire Clearing Consultant (TEMP)
START Monday 11/14/22
One of our MT NYC Foreign Bank clients has URGENT need for a Back-Office specialist proficient with payments and FX for a 2 month assignment possibly longer. This is an in office role
The Back-Office specialist reports to the Head of Back Office Operations and is responsible for processing, verifying payments including paying and receiving and treasury back office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & ACCOUNTABILITIES*
- Treasury Operations (FX processing, MT202 & 202 COV processing, booking & terminating of placements, confirmation of Treasury trades etc.)
- Funds transfers especially MT101, 102, 202, 103 & wire clearing
- Fedwire, SWIFT & CHIPS
- Investigates outstanding transactional issues, as appropriate.
- Ensures back office services are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews cash position report daily, which reflects incoming and outgoing transactions of the Bank, to ensure intraday and overnight liquidity.
- Generates end of month GL proofs and other management reports as necessary.
- Reviews nostro account reconciliations and takes corrective action
- Reviews deals from the trader and ensures that confirmations are received, as appropriate.
- College degree or 5 years of experience in Bank back office services
- Working knowledge of S.W.I.F.T., FRB Fedwire, Correspondent’s FundsTransfer Systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office