Job Ref: 14419
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
Under general supervision of the Controller assist in managing aspects for all accounting, financial and human resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Record the day-to-day financial transactions in the journals and posting them to the general ledger.
- Reconcile monthly insurance carrier and producer payables. Make journal entries as necessary
- Review and process invoices for all payables (Vendor, insurance carrier, etc.)
- Reconcile client accounts as needed.
- Assist in the collection of past due account receivable. Develop and maintain customer relationship as part of the accounts receivable process.
- Maintain employee’s information and related employment data, such as W-4, 1099 and other new hire paperwork.
- Assist controller with human resources duties when necessary.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare form 1099.
- Office Procurement
Preferable to have knowledge of AMS or any other insurance accounting program.
In-office role, hybrid option will be considered for the right candidate.
Dependent on experience and skill