Job Ref: 14413
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000
Candidate will be responsible for advising clients and managing complex commercial lines accounts. This role offers the perfect opportunity for a technical professional with real world experience in the insurance industry to grow their career in a fast paced, commercially oriented environment. This is an in-office position, but remote options will be considered for the right candidate.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prequalify insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk.
- Maintain knowledge of carrier and wholesaler appetites and make recommendations to during the marketing process.
- Design insurance programs and recommend coverages to clients based on risk characteristics.
- Submit complete and accurate insurance applications and related submission documentation to carriers.
- Assist in sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on new and renewal business.
- Explain coverage and exclusions to clients and document explanations in agency management system.
- Review existing accounts/policies at least annually to round out accounts and address any changes in exposure.
- Evaluate processes and procedures and recommend ways to gain efficiency and better serve our clients.
- 2+ years of insurance industry and account executive experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Florida 2-20 license.
- Experience using Applied Epic
- In-office preferred, remote will be considered
Dependent on experience and skill
For more jobs like this