To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Ref: 14404
Salary: $0 – $
Part Time Office Assistant
In office; 8am-12 noon or 8am-1pm
can be Monday to Thursday
Ideal Second job or position for parent or retiree seeking to supplement their income
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Ordering of Supplies; coordination and stocking of print stations (paper and office goods).
- Stocking & Organizing Pantries and Coffee Stations.
- Coordinating and overseeing the maintenance of indoor and out door plants.
- Greet incoming customers and visitors to the New York Branch and provide a favorable first impression.
- Working with the building for services including but not limited to light bulbs, Heat and Air conditioning issues.
- Provide basic IT Support for IPhone and Laptops if possible; be first point of contact for IT issues in office with further involvement of IT.
- First Level Help Desk, for all employee issues including but not limited to Facilities, Supplies and IT.
- Manage the offsite storage of documents.
- Coordinating Document shredding.
- Printing (Business Cards and Stationary).
- Act as the liaison for incoming messenger deliveries.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a facilities work environment.
For more jobs like this