Job Ref: 14374
AVP Senior Engineer
located onsite in Manhattan with a foreign bank
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science with 3+ years of relevant work experience of application development experience, including development experience in the financial industry.
- Basic business knowledge of financial instruments, wholesale banking, capital markets, lending, and market risk analysis.
- Intermediate programming knowledge / experience with MSOffice (Excel, Access) desirable.
- Proficiency in the use of one or more of the following software packages in conjunction with MS SQL is required:
- Visual Studio
- Experience with Sharepoint administration is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with UIPATH Studio (RPA) development is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, maintenance and enhancement of Bank systems, both internally developed and 3rd party.
- Provides support related to SQL databases.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing change controls for various system applications.
- Assists business units and IT in understanding the design and use of business applications.
- Advises and assists end users in using software packages and explaining how to better utilize existing software.
- Participates in new projects and cooperates with other project / department members.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining software program documentation and procedure manuals.
- Provides necessary migration for existing computer applications.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
For more jobs like this