Job Ref: 14358
HYBRID. 3 days in office
Our client, a premier foreign bank in NYC is seeking a Junior Entry-Level Accountant. This role is ideal for an Accounting grad who has completed an internship in a bank or someone with 1-3 years of bank accounting experience
Develop and provide monthly management reporting analytics that detail spending, volume and revenue trends . Identification of accounting and process inefficiencies and inconsistencies.
• Prepare monthly Business Report
• Prepare monthly commission report and primary cost report
• Develop and maintain new expense database for each profit center. Including Back to Front allocations.
• Utilizing in-house warehouse and Head Office financial data base (various MARTs) to compile financial (HGB/IFRS) and management
• Strong analytical and reporting abilities
• Strong accounting knowledge/understanding of accounting concepts
• General familiarization of trade execution and settlement systems in an operational or middle office capacity a plus
• IT-Skills: Microsoft Office (with a focus on excel and power point),
• German language skill, a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance