Job Ref: 14332
Real Estate Investment Associate
Our leading global real estate assets fund client is seeking an Investment Associate to join their team. The role will be responsible for working closely with the investment teams in all aspects of property acquisitions, including liaising with commercial agents and principals to identify potential new investments and market analysis. This role will report directly to Head of Investments.
Client offers an exceptional Compensation, Benefits and bonus plan, including 401K
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration from a leading university preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in acquisition/investment/development across various property types
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize competing tasks, and meet deadlines
- Perform duties with the highest level of confidentiality, motivation, and integrity
- Strong technical abilities; understanding of complex financial modeling structures, including IRR, DCF, and waterfall structures are a must. Familiarity with Argus is a plus
- Prepare and make presentations to Senior Management, Board of Directors, and Investment and Risk Committees as required.
- Support the Asset Management team with asset transition and internal reporting procedures.
- Oversee market information database for all asset classes to keep current on industry trends.