Job Ref: 14309
AML Transaction Monitoring Consultant
located onsite in Manhattan, vaccines are required
AML Transaction Monitoring System Support:
– Analyze, develop, and test new scenarios/rules for AML monitoring systems.
– Conduct scenario threshold analysis. Work with other members within the team to ensure the scenarios are reviewed on a regular basis based on the level of risk and that the systems are appropriately reviewed, validate and optimized.
– Participate in AML optimization across multiple LOBs (including correspondent banking, retail, and trade finance) and multiple Transaction Monitoring Systems, ensure sound risk coverage, adequate quantitative model assessment and validation, and data quality completeness and integrity.
– Support all review, validation and audit functions.
– Create/update a model inventory list and ensure all models are reviewed.
– Work in conjunction with other team members to ensure that the recommended threshold and other optimization changes are tested appropriately in the User Acceptance Test (UAT) environment prior to production implementation.
AML Case Management Tool(CMT) Support:
– Analyze, test, and validate CMT system functions to identify issues, to correct the identified issues, and to work with both technical/business teams to deploy the new business requirements.
– Work with other team members to support the system configuration update and maintain the issue tracker, etc.
Screening System Support:
– Analyze, test, and validate screening systems (BI) to identify issues, to correct the identified issues, and to mitigate risk associated with the identified issues.
– Work with other team members to maintain the open alert aging, internal watch list, etc.
– Work with other team members and business teams to support and prepare response of validation/audit inquiries/observations/findings.
Other related operational and administrative tasks
– Other operational and administrative tasks related to the team’s projects and tasks.
– Bachelor’s degree or above is required.
– 0 -1 years’ relevant experience.
– Detail-oriented, coordination and communication skills needed.
– Experience in related projects and testing for AML transaction monitoring and negative news screening system is a plus.
– Experience in creating, updating, tracking and maintaining policy, standards, methodology, procedures and other documentation for AML transaction monitoring is a plus.
– Knowledge of programming languages (i.e. SQL) is a plus.
– Technical/Quantitative background is a plus.
– CAMS is preferred but not required.