Job Ref: 14306
Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
The Corporate Banking Relationship Manager will be responsible for our banking client's business development program by sourcing new relationships and grow existing relationships. The candidate will also be responsible for writing and assembling credit proposals, developing and monitoring the credit quality of assigned accounts and overseeing the corrective steps when warranted.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Credit-training at a major bank in credit analysis of corporations/financial institutions/sovereigns and/or 10 years of experience at a large global bank and/or branch/subsidiary of a foreign bank in commercial banking to include credit analysis and management of a complex portfolio of accounts.
- Strong credit and relationship management skills and transaction experience.
- Identify and develop target clients for new credit and deposit relationships.
- Assess the credit worthiness of prospective borrowers and counter parties and establish appropriate terms and conditions to mitigate risk.
- Manage the preparation and submission of credit proposals to ICC.
- Maintain relationships with major deal sources to develop new business opportunities.