Job Ref: 14260
CECL Credit & Reporting Consultant
Seeking a CECL Credit & Reporting Consultant to assist our client. This role will be responsible for providing support to the VP and Head of Risk Management in providing analytical and operational support for implementation of CECL related projects.
- 5 years of relevant experience in roles associated with portfolio risk management, risk analytics, risk modeling and/or risk reporting.
- Experience working with Moody’s Analytics suite of products, Allowance for Credit losses will be preferred.
- Knowledge of CECL, PD/LGD, Loss Rate, Loan Rating, Rating Migration will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Basel framework and/or CCAR regulatory requirements will be preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge and financial reporting experience will be preferred
- Masters Degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Using Moody’s Analytics suite of products, including uploading relevant data files to Impairment Studio; working with Finance to verify the balance sheet; reviewing all inputs used in calculation before running, and documenting all key elements in CECL
- Participate in CECL Implementation Project, and coordinate with various stakeholders, including credit risk team, front office, Finance, RMICC and external vendors.