Job Ref: 14258
Our banking client is seeking a skilled Personal Assistant to provide support to the General Manager. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for answering the phone, sorting mail and scheduling appointments as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Arabic language is preferred.
- Arrange detailed and dynamic travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Complete expense reports, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Maintain an organized filing system.
- Work closely and effectively with the General Manager to keep him
informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Attend to VIP and Senior Management’s requests.