Job Ref: 14252
Credit Administration Officer
Our client, a foreign bank in New York, is seeking a Credit Administration Officer. Great opportunity with a bank offering competitive salary and great benefits. The Credit Administration Officer is responsible for performing a variety of credit administration reporting and loan closing tasks for the Corporate Banking loan portfolio.
- An undergraduate degree- preferred
- 5 plus years of appropriate experience supporting a Corporate Banking unit
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for senior management and various committees, inclusive of Borrower exposures, collateral values, facility Risk Ratings and regulatory reporting.
- Maintain portfolio management reporting data in the bank’s systems, noting approvals, credit reviews and other reporting due dates.
- Track and monitor receipt of required loan documentation and reporting such as covenant compliance.
- Manage the client on-boarding process, including preparing various account opening and loan booking documents and coordinating with other departments such as loan administration.