Job Ref: 14138
Our client, an investment Bank in mid-town NYC, is seeking an Internal Auditor. The ideal candidate will have previous experience auditing ICFR and an understanding of the capital markets industry. This position will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Professional accounting and/or audit designation preferred (CIA, CPA, CMA, CGA or CA) with a
minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in an audit role.
- CISA designation and/or knowledge of IT audit procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of ICFR (NI 52-109), IFRS and COSO framework required.
- Knowledge of TeamMate Audit+ considered a significant plus.
- Must be proficient in internal audit standards.
- Must be able to travel for approximately 10% of the time, if required.
- Perform duties of an advanced or complex nature requiring strong judgment. Requires a good knowledge of ICFR.
- Coordinate with external auditors to plan and scope work required, identify opportunities to streamline processes and reduce duplication of effort.
- Provide regular reporting on testing progress and issues encountered.