Job Ref: 14116
Head of Channel Sales Retail (Food/ Groceries channel)
This role offers the opportunity to join a growing technology and automation company that caters to retailers and grocers. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing the sales through resellers in North America. The role offers high visibility and a chance to build the USA presence. The company is established globally and already has some large clients.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably selling to resellers and to the grocery retail industry
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Direct field sales experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Channel sales management experience
- B2B relationship building skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology-based solutions through reseller channels and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment.
- Engage with existing resellers to bring in new customers
- Bring on new partners through outbound prospecting
- Meet channel sales quotas in assigned geographical regions
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within territory
- Recruit new channel partners; ensure market leading training and support is provided
- Ensure high quality two-way communication between channel partners and company
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Partner with other team members on territory management.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- Business development and sales – responsible for sales strategy, partner relationships, opportunity development, forecasting and creating “raving fan clients”
- New Client Acquisition – develop new business across multiple industries
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, strategic priorities, capabilities, and practice specialties
- Develop new business opportunities with potential partners, focusing on converting qualified prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic advisor delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions