Job Ref: 14068
Remote Commercial Insurance Sales
Seeking Commercial Insurance Sales for our client, a full service financial center. The candidate must be located in Kansas City, MO. This role is responsible for developing new commercial lines insurance business. This is a work from home position with the ability to utilize a local office.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of sales experience, including; cold calling, selling and negotiating with proven experience growing commission revenue; developing and implementing sales and marketing plans; knowledge of commercial lines property & casualty insurance products and marketplace preferred but not required; working understanding of carrier products and underwriting disciplines preferred but not required.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Create and sustain long lasting relationships with prospective customers to grow a book of commercial lines and personal lines property & casualty business.
- Assist in cross-selling/up-selling insurance products to existing customers.
- Responsible for achieving new business sales goals, client retention, profitable loss-ratio, diverse product-mix, and cross-sell targets.
- Participates in training on sales processes, systems, and practices.
- Provides customer service to policyholders by communicating with internal and external personnel; delegate appropriate service work to commercial lines Account Manager(s) and others within the agency for timely handling.