Job Ref: 14050
Our client is seeking a full-time Building Manager in the DUMBO area. This individual will manage a prestigious 84-unit cooperative residential building located on the Brooklyn waterfront.
- Licensed real estate broker
- Co-op and Condo management:5 years required
- Proficiency in desktop computer skills
- Masters degree preferred
- Notary Public preferred
- Property Management: 5 years preferred
- Maintain a daily onsite presence in order to interact with tenants, staff, board members, professionals, the commercial tenant, vendors and contractors.
- Oversee the maintenance of the physical envelope of the building and its systems.
- Respond to and administer demands by government agencies.
- Maintain the books and records of the corporation.