Job Ref: 14033
Head of Human Resources
Located Onsite in Manhattan. Are you an HR Professional with banking experience seeking to move into a well-run operation? One with a great staff in place, supportive management, and a very competitive Comp and benefits plan? If so, this is the position for you! Our client, a GLOBAL Banking organization is seeking a Head of Human Resources (Open due to retirement)
- Masters degree level in human resources or related field and, with previous experience in the foreign banking industry
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in HR capacity, preferably in multinational banking institution.
- Should also have demonstrated experience managing a team
- Proficiency with ADP and HR systems
- Identify short term and long-term hiring needs; Ensure that the recruitment standards in the regions are maintained at the highest practicable level and are professional and rigorous
- Oversee recruiting activity in all locations; source and screen candidates, extend job offers, and coordinate interviews with managers when required.
- Assist the CEO in execution of organization-wide strategies, objectives.
- Develop appropriate human resource policies and standards to ensure effective, fair and equitable management of employees throughout the regions.
- Provide counsel, information and day-to-day support to West Coast Regional Heads, line managers and Heads of Business Offices on HR policies and procedures in line with best practices.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of regional employment laws and regulations, consulting appropriate outside counsel when necessary.
- Manages employee relations cases.