Job Ref: 14027
Located Onsite in Manhattan, Vaccines are required
– Clear OFAC hits on the Fircosoft Continuity and upload Dow Jones Report, Google search and PurpleTrac report into the case in Firco Continuity according to SO standards
– Determine whether an OFAC Alert related to wire transfers is a true match to a suspect name or a false match based upon information in payment instruction.
– Investigate confirmed cases (payments that are being held) for possible OFAC sanctions nexus and reviewing forward messages between downstream bank and beneficiary banks’ inquiry
– Bachelor’s degree is required
– At least 1 year in banking or financial services is required
– Background in OFAC/sanctions compliance programs, or willingness to learn
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to respect data security/client confidentiality standards of the Bank; and
– Works well individually and in team.