Job Ref: 14009
Risk Analyst Asset Management
Located Onsite in Manhattan with a growing investment company.
Great opportunity for growth
Paid medical and dental
- 2-3 years prior experience
- Background in audit or accounting beneficial
- Risk Management knowledge ideally within the asset management industry
- Flexibility in approach, ability to adapt practices, effectively react to internal and external events and activities
- Pro-active approach to tasks and to be accountable and take ownership for things.
- Equip the business with the relevant tools, information and materials to allow the business to make risk-based judgements and decisions in line with strategy, risk appetite, business opportunities and operations.
- Develop, maintain and facilitate the firm’s risk management framework, policies and procedures.
- Manage oversight of business risks and controls including assurance activity, risk assessments and controls testing.
- Manage business risk reporting internally to appropriate boards and committees, and externally to clients, consultants and regulators.
- Assist in presenting, developing and maintaining global Risk Management Framework and help facilitate business operations to ensure it continues to operate within the risk framework requirements
- Assist in developing and monitoring key risk indicators and scorecards for various risks and obligations to measure business performance against risk appetite.
- Reporting, insight and information on the risk management performance of , as required, including the provision of recommendations and suggested improvements.
- Assist in the performance of Vendor / Third Party Risk Assessments as appropriate
- Assist business stakeholders with design and implementation of operational best practice and process and control improvements
- Assist in delivering routine, themed and induction Risk Management training to staff, as required
- Act as first point of contact for general Risk Management queries and triage
For more jobs like this