Job Ref: 13998
Senior Director of Business Development & Fund Marketing
Seeking a Senior Director of Business Development and Fund Marketing to expand our client's marketing and investor relations team. Our client is a private equity firm that specializes in commercial real estate and credit spaces. This individual will be responsible for business development & capital raising. Located in the Phoenix or New York City Area.
- Investment sales management experience or experience working on an institutional fund marketing team with a
sales team manager
- Product knowledge in commercial real estate loans and structured products is ideal
- Experience in raising assets for closed-end private equity style or open-ended hedge style funds
- Investor channel awareness of consultant and institutional investors
- Minimum of 10-years of investment sales or client relations experience in private alternative
- Business Development Strategy – Develop an efficient and effective strategy for maximizing the limited resources and team to meet fundraising objectives.
- Help craft the sales narrative around products and organize a communication and marketing plan to attract and retain clients and investors.
- Investment Sales Management –Supervise activity of fund marketing staff through the use of regular meetings and the implementation of sales management reporting tools.
- Investment Sales – Serve in a sales capacity in a specific investor channel, ideally consultants. Identifying potential investors and bringing awareness to the investments are fundamental activities for this position.
- Creating coordinated outreach campaigns, cultivating relationships, and building trust will be key to your success.