Job Ref: 13994
Client Services Manager (Funds Transfers/Operations)
Our client, a foreign bank is seeking a Client Services Manager with strong Funds Transfer and Operations experience. This is a great opportunity to work in a smaller environment and be exposed to different aspects of banking. The ideal candidate will have correspondent banking experience and experience with operating systems, SWIFT, Fedwire, CHIPS, Clearing/Collection, Remittances, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general banking activities (as stated in job purpose)
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years bank operations experience out of which minimum 3 – 5 years at managerial level.
- Strong inter-personal, communication, analytical, problem solving, organizational, leadership and planning skills required.
- Thorough knowledge about BSA/ US Patriot Act/ OFAC and other US Banking Laws/ regulations.
- Conversant with operating systems, e-gifts, SWIFT, Fedwire, CHIPS, Clearing/Collection, Remittances, etc.
- Manage Client Services Dept. of the Branch, ensuring processing of transactions efficiently and within established turnaround time.
- Provide value added services in the areas of P&R, Cash Management, Checks Processing and to our Correspondent Banks, Corporate customers (if any) efficiently, within established turn around time.
- To manage the Bank’s funding position in liaison with SRM, FI-Sales, selling surplus funds or buying short term Fed Funds to cover short fall.
- Liaise with the FTC- NY Team in Head Office to ensure all incoming and outgoing Funds Transfers are executed within established time frames.
- Serve as checker and owner of all account documentation maintaining same current. Follow up with RMs in FI-IBG and/ or Rep. Offices where required.
- Ensure implementation of laid down guidelines, documented policies and procedures and U.S. regulations especially BSA/ AML, OFAC, Anti-Boycott, BIS, GLBA and all the other US regulations.
- Manage & control processing of general banking activities to ensure that policies and procedures and delivery standards are met which ultimately should reflect in a satisfactory audit rating and acceptable level of customers’ satisfaction.
PLEASE CONTACT GREG EIDLEN GREG@ACGRESOURCES.COM OR MATT EIDLEN MATT@ACGRESOURCES.COM