Job Ref: 13990
Chief Compliance Officer
Great opportunity with expanding, well funded group. The Chief Compliance Officer will be responsible for all BSA/AML activities. Ideal candidate should have experience with similar type company/ Money Transmitters (MSB'S)… Obtaining State licenses and exams.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant compliance and regulatory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- ACAMS Certification
- Legal background
- Experience with leading state money transmitter exams
- Specialized knowledge in blockchain and the cryptocurrency industry
- Will provide very competitive compensation package (Bonus, Benefits, 401K etc)
- Oversee Compliance Program and staff compliance department.
- Liaison with regulators, auditors, and regulatory partners.
- Work with the legal team to analyze regulations and their applicability to products and develop creative solutions.
- Develop and implement record-keeping processes.
- Monitor, advise and implement all relevant regulatory rule changes.